Monday, July 18, 2011

Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting




I can't attest to the greatness of this cupcake recipe since my new diet prevented me from eating one:( My oldest and his little buddies seemed to love it, though kids usually enjoy anything that is crammed with sugar. I can tell you that it was a very easy recipe to follow(which is great when baking with children), and the frosting turned out perfectly.

The kids(Mackenzie, Mason, & Isabella) helped out by pouring the ingredients into the mixing bowl and stirring the batter. They each chose their frosting color, which I mixed individually. They "piped" their frosting onto their cupcakes using a sandwich bag with a snipped off corner. I also gave them some strawberries, sprinkles, and cake decorating markers to add their finishing touch.

Their masterpieces:)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment